HID® Asure ID® Exchange
Asure ID Exchange includes powerful integration, enrollment and encoding modules to ensure a quick and seamless gateway to other existing database sources, whether installed on a PC or a Windows® Pro Tablet. The iDIRECTOR® encoding and management module improves smart card development and deployment by enabling you to personalize the card graphically and electronically in one seamless process.
Asure ID Exchange also includes a laser configuration module for simplified set-up and maintenance of the HDP8500LE Laser Engraver. Together, you’ll have everything you need to design and populate a card with a couple of clicks of the mouse.Key Benefits:
- Improved User Interface – user-friendly interface has a similar look-and-feel to the familiar Microsoft® Ribbon, allowing you to design and manage the creation of sharp photo IDs with minimal training.
- Databases Demystified – Asure ID Express comes with a configurable Live Link plug-in, making it easy to print cards from other databases, such as Microsoft Access®.
- Databases Demystified – comes with an internal database but utilize the configurable Live Link plug-in to easily print cards from a common database with real-time data exchange to Microsoft® SQL Server®.
- iDIRECTOR – in combination with Asure ID Exchange, the iDIRECTOR module allows you to quickly and easily manage card memory, load multiple smart card applications, and graphically personalizes smart cards such as iCLASS® Seos® in one seamless process.
- iCLASS SE® Open Encoder Platform Support – includes support for HID Global’s iCLASS SE encoder platform, enabling your users to create, encode (read/write), and manage physical access control solution (PACS) credentials in a single step, streamlining ordering, inventory management, and issuance processes.
- Robust Reporting Suite – filter, sort, and group data as needed to build custom reports that meet the needs of your business.
- Compatible with FARGO® HDP8500LE Laser Engraver– print, encode, engrave and laminate your secure credentials within a single, unified card template, saving you critical production and delivery time.
- Physical Access Control Integration – tightly integrated with over 25 leading access control systems, making it exceptionally easy to register your physical access control system credentials directly from the software and reduce the number of applications utilized during the issuance processes.